Built originally for the Adelaide Town Hall in 1875, it is the oldest concert organ on the Australian mainland. The Organ Historical Trust acquired the instrument in 1994 and with the cooperation of local organisations the Tanunda Soldier’s Memorial Hall became its permanent home in 1997.
Since then, the Hill and Son Grand Organ has been fully restored both internally and externally.
To read more about the amazing restoration of the beautiful Hill & Son Organ click here
GRAND ORGAN CONCERTS - to view upcoming Organ Concerts please click here.